Saturday 28 April 2012

A Barbecue and A Pair Of Louboutins ...

I have been busy revising all day because my first exam is on Monday. Noooooooooo. I'm really freaking out about it this year. I think it is because it is finals and this is what the whole three years have been for but I'm petrified. So it was my friends 30th birthday party today so me and my best friends decided to head on down for a break  from work. It was supposed to be a barbecue but the weather wasn't great. Luckily, the rain we have had all week managed to hold off for most of it but it was fricking cold so some guy made a bonfire. This guy has to be one of the strangest guys I have ever met but hey ho he makes an alright fire. When I first met him, his idea of a good first conversation was to tell me how a man should never change 1) his hairdresser, 2) his tailor and 3) his wine supplier. Starting to see what I mean yet ... Oh and he is also called horatio. Lovely guy but an absolute nutter. But anyway here are some pictures ...




These are two of my closest friends at uni! Carys is on the left (we met on the open day and have lived together since first year - it was fate :)  ) and on the right is Amanda who is going out with one of my housemates. 



And this is the bonfire that Horatio made, although I think his name might actually be Tristan ..... such a random man


Anyway, this post was originally going to be about the present my boyfriend got me for my 21st which was in September. It was pretty special and definitely worth sharing with everyone :)  We have been together for 6 years and pretty much that whole time he has put up with me going on and on about how much I love Christian Louboutin shoes. So when it was my 21st he said 'why don't we go shopping and you can pick something out that is in my budget'. I'm getting excited just telling you all about it. So anyway, the car park was right by Selfridges so he was like oh they do nice shoes why don't we have a look (was I ever really going to say no???) so off we went and there they were !!! I absolutely loved them straight away. They are classic shoes and perfect because I will never forget who bought them for me and why and I will have them forever. Before anyone thinks I'm spoilt, I did contribute towards them myself as well and honestly I don't think I will buy any again because they fulfil everything I have ever wanted from a pair of shoes. Also, I don't think I would ever want anyone else to buy me something so precious. They will also see me through many special days, like my graduation (eeeekkk) etc.

Anyway, here's a picture before you all get bored of my ramblings :) I still can't believe I'm lucky enough to own a pair!!! 





They are SO beautiful! They are the FIFI shoes and I love them because they are timeless! They are fairly comfy but I've heard other Louboutins are comfier because these ones don't have any platform. 

Anyway, I thought I would just share one of my most treasured possessions, not just because of what they are but also because of who bought them for me. So cheesy but true :)



xxx




2 comments:

  1. Ah, they're beautiful!! I love Louboutins, I really want to own one someday too! I'm in London and they're doing an exhibition on Christian Louboutins near me soon, I'm so excited :D

    Just followed you!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think they're beautiful too! :) I have heard about that exhibition. I wish I could go but I'm not from London.

    Thanks for following me. I'm following you too now xx

    ReplyDelete